Bill Grasse guides rock, ice, and alpine climbing trips for us in the San Juan Mountains, as well as desert rock climbing trips in Utah. Bill is an accomplished rock climber, with many El Cap walls and hard free ascents to his credit. Bill is an AMGA Certified Rock Guide and WFR and Avalanche Level 1 Certified. He enjoys teaching climbing to others and thinks there’s nothing better than a great trip to Indian Creek with his closest pals!
- Started guiding in 2004
- Started with SJMG in 2007
- Education: BA English – Fort Lewis College Durango, CO
- Certifications: AMGA SPI, WFR, Level 3 Avy
- Countries you have climbed in outside the US: Canada, Mexico, Peru, Bolivia, Nepal, Pakistan, Europe, Greenland
- Favorite Climb in Ouray: Teakettle Mountain
- Best thing after climbing: Canned fish and a cold coke