Drew Billstein is the SJMG Office Manager, year-round guide, and the friendly voice on the other side of your phone calls and emails. His obsession for the steep and deep is trumped only by his love for guiding others. Drew has ventured all around the globe but calls the San Juans home. When Drew is not skiing (rare; he has been known to get turns every month of the year) he can be found climbing in the high alpine, riding his bike, or cooking some fantastic grub with his lady and dog. Drew can’t wait to help you plan the trip of your life!
- Started guiding in 2010
- Started with SJMG in 2010
- Education: BA Adventure Education – Fort Lewis College, Durango CO
- Certifications: AMGA SPI, WFR, Level 2 Avy
- Countries you have climbed in outside the US: Malaysia
- Favorite Ski Descent in the San Juans: Anvil Mtn., North Face
- Best thing after climbing: Down booties and no obligations