Annie is the Office Manager at San Juan Mountain Guides.
Born and raised in Illinois, I gratefully relocated to Southwest Colorado fourteen years ago. The San Juan Mountains captured my heart. These mountains have become home and have been a tremendous learning ground for quality adventure. I am passionate about skiing, climbing, and kayaking. Luckily, I have had opportunities to climb many classic ice-routes in the San Juans & enjoy ski touring every chance I get, because I live in Ouray, HOORAY! I also indulge in kayaking rivers and rock climbing. There is outstanding diversity for exploration in these mountains and in the desert beyond. My favorite kinds of travel are expedition kayaking in a remote canyon, in an exotic country, with good friends, OR, romantic sport climbing on a remote island with my sweetheart.
What I Love:
- Paco! Our dog.
- Where we live & my job.
- Ski Touring, Climbing, Kayaking, & Running
- Learning New Things & Going to New Places
- Throwing Pottery & being creative
- Friends & Family
- Rivers & Mountains
Best Part about Working for SJMG:
- Meeting fun people who enjoy climbing & skiing
- Organizing adventures for people
- Being a part of the SJMG team of excellent guides