Clint is the Head Guide at SJMG. He has been guiding professionally since 1999, and moved to Ouray in 2001. Clint is one of a few Americans to be internationally licensed as a UIAGM/IFMGA Certified Mountain Guide, and AMGA Certified Rock, Alpine, and Ski Mountaineering Guide. Clint has a B.S. in Natural Resources Recreation and Tourism from Colorado State University. Clint is also the former owner of SJMG.
- Started guiding in 1999
- Started with SJMG in 2002
- Education: BS in Natural Resources from from CSU
- Certifications: IFMGA/AMGA, WFR, CPR, Level 3 Avy
- Countries you have climbed in outside the US:
- Favorite climb in Ouray:
- Best thing after climbing: