Climbs throughout North America including: Yosemite, Squamish,Utah, Washington. Big walls in Yosemite and Zion. Ascent of Aggro Monkey 5.13b at Smith Rock, OR. Began climbing in Washington at age three. Expeditions to Alaska and Argentina. Lead guide on Denali and Aconcagua. Ascent of Cassin Ridge on Denali. Backcountry ski guide and avalanche instructor in Utah. Ski descents throughout the Wasatch range and Tetons. Collegiate rower and 1997 National Champion at the University of Washington. Pay lives with his wife Dawn in Ouray, CO and guides for Exum Mountain Guides in the summer. Pat is a fully certified IFMGA Mountain Guide, having completed his AMGA Rock, Alpine Guide, and Ski Mountaineering Certifications.
- Started guiding in 2001
- Started with SJMG in 2009
- Education: BA Visual Comms – University of WA
- Certifications: AMGA Certified Rock, Alpine, & Ski Mountaineering Guide, WFR, CPR, Level 3 Avy
- Countries you have climbed in outside the US: Canada, Argentina, Croatia, Greece, Montenegro, Sardinia
- Favorite climb in Ouray: Bird Brain Boulevard
- Best thing after climbing: Getting my shoes off