Alaska Update 4/17/18

Climbing Today!

Elias and his crew are safely installed at basecamp and are prepping for their climb of Ham ‘N Eggs.  If all goes well they will be climbing today and tonight with a potential lay over at Englishman’s Col.  It looks like the weather is holding for them so this is probably the window they need to climb the route.

We’ll keep you posted!

Leave a Reply

/* ]]> */