Danika is the consummate guide. She has worked in many different environments and locations around the world. From mountain biking and trekking to ice climbing and skiing, Danika can pretty much do it all. We are proud to have Danika as one of our year-round guides. Her easy going attitude, educational approach, and friendly smile make her one of the most requested guides in SW Colorado.
- Started guiding in 1994
- Started with SJMG in 2004
- Education: BS – Biology/Chemistry, MS – Botany
- Certifications: AMGA SPI, WFR, Level 3 Avy
- Countries you have climbed in outside the US: Canada, Mexico, Peru, Bolivia, Nepal, Pakistan, Europe, Greenland
- Favorite Climb in Ouray: Too many to name just one
- Best thing after climbing: A soak at Orvis and a hearty dinner